Easter Potted Plant order forms can be found on the table in the foyer. Valued at $8 each, Tulips & Hyacinths in various colors, as well as Daffodils & Lilies are available for purchase in honor or in memory of a loved one(s). Checks are payable to Richardson’s Greenhouse & the order deadline is Sunday, March 12th. Thank You! Questions? See/Call/Text Julie Divelbiss 419-566-3126 or Susie Mizer 740-398-0171
Start off by joining us for services at either site!
Join us for a Carry-in Meal at Danville following the services at 12:00. Please bring your favorite dish (or 2) to share!
Then support the youth group at their Love & War Fundraiser! Dinner and Entertainment will be provided! The fun starts at 6pm!
Get Involved with Royal Family Kids!
Visit Royalfamilykids.org for more information about the camp or contact us! Volunteers needed!
We are always in need of counselors that will work with 1-2 kids all week. This year we are also in need of a “camp Grandma” and activities leader! Please contact us if you are interested or if maybe you know someone who might be!
Upcoming Training Dates:
NEW PEOPLE: April 8th 8-12
EVERYONE: April 9th & 23rd 12-5
Camp Dates: June 25th-30th
We are excited to host the Thirst Revival Conference this November. The conference is put on by Life Action. Click the image below to visit their website and learn more. Childcare will be provided.
Please Note: The Danville church service will begin an hour early at 10:00 AM on November 6th.
Schedule of Events
- Sunday, November 6th 9:00 AM Combined worship and Sunday school Butler
- Sunday, November 6th 10:00 AM Combined worship and Sunday school Danville
- Sunday, November 6th 6:00 PM Worship service Butler site
- Monday, November 7th 6:30 PM Worship service Butler site
- Tuesday, November 8th 11:30 to 1:00 Ladies Luncheon Butler site (please sign up)
- Tuesday, November 8th 6:30 PM Worship service Butler site
- Wednesday, November 9th 6:30 PM Worship service Butler site